NEW Reed Aquatherm Universal Tuiliq; one garment designed to fit BOTH Keyhole & Ocean Cockpit Kayaks
Our latest tuiliq design based on the traditions of the old Inuit garments but brought right up to date using our unique Aquatherm fabric. A tuiliq to fit both keyhole & ocean cockpit kayaks.
All our Aqautherm Tuiliqs have the following features –
- Outer Surface: Waterproof, Fast drying, UV protecting, Water shedding, Matt black & Breathable
- Inner Surface: Soft feel, Fast Drying, Polyester Stretch Knit, Antifungally treated, Non latex (for allergy sufferers)
- Seams: Stitched and waterproof, heat-welded seams giving optimum watertight cuff, neck & hood seals
- 'Eskimo Tears' face closure system
- Aquatherm care: Machine washable at 40°F
- Thin & lightweight making it extremely comfortable and flexible to wear
- Packs up small for travelling. Machine washable too!
- Room can be allowed for extra layers underneath - even a pfd or a drysuit
These Tuiliqs are made to measure. We will require measurements for your head, neck, chest, waist, hip, cuffs and height. We may require you to send a tracing of your cockpit outer rims (on newspaper) including your seat back position marked on. Please complete our measurement chart and submit with your order.
Please let us know both of your kayak makes and models in the options box of the measurement form.
Note: All Reed products are shipped directly to your door from Reed in the UK. The shipping is a flat fee of $36 no matter how many items you order.