Reed Aquatherm Universal Tuiliq
A tuiliq to fit both keyhole & ocean cockpit kayaks, made out of Reed's signature Aquatherm fabric.
- Outer surface is waterproof and breathable, fast drying, UV protecting, water shedding, matte black.
- Inner surface feels soft. Fast drying, antifungus treated, non-latex.
- Seams are stitched and waterproof. Heat-welded seams give optimum watertight cuff, neck and hood seals.
- 'Eskimo Tears' face closure system.
- Thin and lightweight, making it extremely comfortable and flexible to wear.
- Room can be allowed for extra layers underneath - even a PFD or a drysuit.
- Packs up small for travelling.
- Aquatherm care: machine wash cool.
Custom Fitting: These Tuiliqs are made to measure. We will require measurements for your head, neck, chest, waist, hip, cuffs and height. We may require you to send a tracing of your cockpit outer rims, including your seat back position marked on. Please complete the measurement form under the Specifications tab, and send it to us. Make sure to include your kayak make and model in the options box of the measurement form.
Note: All Reed products are shipped directly from Reed in UK to your door. The shipping fee is a flat rate of $36, no matter how many items you order. Please select to add Reed Shipping to only ONE Reed product in your order.
Please download and complete the Measurement Form, and send it to us with your order.