Reed Buoyancy Aid
This is a Buoyancy Aid, and is currently not USCG approved as a personal floatation device. Specifically designed for Sea Kayaking and Touring, but is also good for level 2 whitewater, rafting and recreational paddling.
- 210 denier outer shell with tear resistant PU reinforced coating.
- PVC, soft profiled foam, providing a low profile design for unrestricted movement.
- 8 point strap adjustment system on the shoulders, side and waist belt to keep the vest in place.
- Neoprene padded shoulders and upper back for comfort.
- Sturdy front zip for easy entry and exit with non corroding nylon teeth and slider.
- Full reflective '3M' piping on front, back and shoulders.
- Front stretch flare pouch with velcro retaining loop.
- 2 secure zippered front draining pockets over soft pile lined neoprene handwarmers.
- Large and secure back pocket for TOP FEEDING camel back drink holder or large rocket flare. Adjustable for a low profile.
- S - Chest 33"-35", Waist 29"-34", Weight 66-88lbs.
- M - Chest 36"-38", Waist 31"-36", Weight 77-132lbs.
- L - Chest 39"-41", Waist 33"-37", Weight 110-176lbs.
- XL - Chest 42"-44", Waist 36"-41", Weight 154-198lbs.
- XXL - Chest 45"-47", Waist 39"-44", Weight 176lbs. and up.
Note: All Reed products are shipped directly from Reed in UK to your door. The shipping fee is a flat rate of $36, no matter how many items you order. Please select to add Reed Shipping to only ONE Reed product in your order.