This is the Sea 4 DVD
- THE QUEEN CHARLOTTE ISLANDS - These beautiful, remote islands off the west coast of Canada boast amazing wildlife, wilderness camping, intimidating swells and Haida culture. Shawna Franklin, Leon Somme & Justine Curgenven paddle 500 miles around the archipelago encountering humpback whales & 200 year old totem poles.
- DUBSIDE - The man-in-black known simply as 'Dubside' shares his vision of "commando kayaking" using only public transport, 2 feet and a folding kayak. He also performs impressive Greenland rope gymnastics and joins Warren Williamson for some rough water rolling in Deception Pass.
- ROCK HOPPING IN BAJA - Jen Kleck and friends explore the beautiful Pacific coastline of Baja, surfing ocean swells through gaps in the rocks, gliding through caves and getting up-close-and-personal with the worlds second largest blowhole.
- LAKE SUPERIOR - The worlds largest freshwater lake is America's third Ocean. Squeeze through tiny arches and tunnels in the Apostle islands, and paddle under the impressive overhanging multi-coloured Pictured Rocks.
- THE BASS STRAIT - Justine Curgenven island hops the 350 km between Australia and Tasmania across this notoriously stormy sea. Crossings of up to 12 hours lead to charming and rarely-visited islands.
- NEW ZEALAND CIRCUMNAVIGATION - The windswept and surf ridden South island is one of the worlds most challenging coastlines to kayak. Scary surf, a helicopter evacuation, dolphins, albatrosses, 40 knot winds, friendly locals and more surf characterize this exciting 67 day, 2400 km journey for Justine Curgenven and Barry Shaw.
- NORWAY - Paddle up one of the worlds narrowest and steepest fjords, see the first sea kayakers to surf the Bulken river wave and join a father and son playing games with their kayaks including jumping from the back deck to the front deck!
- ISRAEL - Paddle on the Dead Sea; the lowest ( and saltiest) place on earth, kayak besides 2000 year old Roman ruins, and explore a deep cave on the Lebanon border.
- THE OTTAWA RIVER - World champion kayakers Ken Whiting and Brendan Mark take seakayaks down the grade 4 high volume Ottawa River.
- KAYAK FISHING - Jim Sammons fishes for bass, halibut, sharks & rays in San Diego, but first he has to get out through the surf!
Please select the appropriate version:
- NTSC (North and South America, Japan)
- PAL (Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand)