Riverton Pool Sessions, South Portland Maine
- Saturday, March 26, 2022, 1:30pm-4:30pm (includes 45 mins of land exercise, and 2 hrs pool time)
- Sunday, April 3, 2022, 1pm-4pm (includes 45 mins of land exercise, and 2 hrs pool time)
Practice your skills in the comfort of a pool! We have reserved the Riverton Pool on March 26th, and April 3rd. Open to only 6 participants on each date, starting with some outdoor land exercises followed by 2 hours of pool time. Join the fun!
Land exercises are an important component in learning to roll.
These 2-day workshops are for all levels: beginner to advanced. We'll explore foundational skills, experience the grace of the Greenland paddle, and learn from a repertoire of rolls.
Dates & Locations:
- Saturday May 14th & Sunday 15th, 2022- Messick Point, Virginia
- Saturday July 16- Sunday July 17th, 2022 - Peaks Island, Maine
- Saturday August 6th-Sunday August 7th, 2022- Peaks Island, Maine
- Saturday August 20th-Sunday August 21st, 2022- Peaks Island, Maine
Cheri coaches rolling with a norsaq.
Perhaps YOU have an idea about where we should be? If so, be in touch! We offer custom courses and trips, and private mentoring on weekdays.
We are always open to new inquiries and ideas! if we build it together it will be cool!
Photo by Tom Bergh.