This is the Sea 2 DVD
Take a head-long dive into over 90 minutes of inspiring, edge-of-your seat sea kayaking action from renowned filmmaker Justine Curgenven & Cackle TV. Immerse yourself in stunning photography from Japan, Tasmania, Newfoundland, The Great Lakes, Skooks tidal rapid, Norway & Wales. Featuring some of the world’s best paddlers. You will be inspired.
- Full 25 minute documentary of the first all-female circumnavigation of Tasmania by Justine Curgenven, Trys Morris and Gemma Rawlings.
- Black belt seakayaking at “The Bitches” tidal race in South Wales
- 6 month Circumnavigation of Japan by Hadas Feldman and Jeff Allen
- Stunning scenery on the remote Lofoton Islands in Norway
- Bryan Smith surviving multiple rolls at “Skooks” tidal rapid in BC
- Paddling with icebergs and whales in Newfoundland
- International racing kayaker Sean Morley
- Fantastic underwater rolling footage with Greenland-style paddle Doug VanDoren
- Explore the Manitou Islands on Lake Michigan
- Kayaks getting vertical in North Wales tidal races
Please select the appropriate version:
- NTSC (North and South America, Japan)
- PAL (Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand)